Connect with us

Local News

One person injured in early Sunday morning home fire



Jonesboro, Arkansas – Early on Sunday morning, the Jonesboro Fire Department responded to a call of a fire at a house.

The call came in at approximately 12:30 in the middle of the night close to the 1500 block of Danny Drive.

According to the firefighters, the inhabitants were using a propane stove to prepare their meal when the grease caught fire.

As the fire began to spread, the residents removed the grease from the kitchen and placed it in the carport.

First responders on the scene reported that one person received a minor injury but elected not to seek medical assistance for it.

The house is a complete write-off.

Continue Reading

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *